Friday, November 16, 2012

The subsequent version specific update in Aion3.5 content summary.





Skill

1. to improve the skills of the star bow magic hit. Sleep Arrow I, Silence Arrow V to VII, the passivation trap III to IV sleep trap I the noose trap I, needlessly trap I glue trap V, Explosive Trap IV bondage trap III burst trap III.

2.Kill Star smokescreen I skills increase hit the magic effect decreased by 150 points.

3. Kill the star Six Senses maximize I skills and increasing physical fatal blow against 100 points effects.

4. Improve the Cleric recovery blocking I skills magic hit.

5. Cure sing the rapidly the prayer I skill casting time to 1 second to 0.5 seconds.

6. Cure the Star Storm pray I skill casting time of 1 second to 0.5 seconds.

7 sleep and terrorist skills with a target to increase the resistance value of sleep and terrorist skills. Not applicable to the NPC and strange, is only applicable on the player.

Kill Star

1. The shadow avatar I skills instantly moving distance of 10m to 15m.

2.Maximize the intention to kill I anger Eye I skill buff duration of 10 seconds to 15 seconds.

3. Smear I ~ IV, smear the highly toxic I skills BUFF duration 2 minutes to 5 minutes.

4. Improve the the depletion patterns explosion II ~ III skills vitality recovery amount.

5.Improve kill the star patterns explosion class skills PVP damage by 120%.

(Patterns explosion I to IV, must be in the pattern explosion I ~~ II, light patterns explosion I dark patterns explosion I the sky patterns explosion I, hell patterns explosion, silent explosion of patterns the depletion patterns explosion I to III)

 

Bow Star

Rapid Fire Eye I skills to reduce the range of 15m to 10m.

Fairy Star

The amendment places FairyI ~ IV <anger momentum of I> and <Fairy strengthen:Elemental armor I> skills no normal applicable.

Duplicate

1. Betrayal corridors treasure box will reward Mithril Medal, prior to the Platinum Medal, more Mithril this.

2.Deleted copy of the grade limit future Flying Fortress this miss the tower Lord can go.

Goods

1.A courtyard of the compound of the Dragon Emperor Stone box, use 5 guardian Legion Mint to change, but the Mint obtained only repeated brush castle, each time a the disadvantaged racial do not say, the the doomed 70 composite Demonic only look up to.

2. wings can change shape.

3.Copy of the Dragon Emperor playing Kalin Di will be falling equipment.

4 .of Tiamat pro Guard property and equipment has improved.

5. Purple the Wu milk hammer may quote rates for IAS, like attack speed cure the addition of the best weapons, but the probability you know.

6. new headdress shape, sell designer clothing merchants, village the special bonsai NPC, Legion awards NPC.

7. The the Temple Training Institute consumables the competent the feats official sale vocational skills book burden.

Out certain chance of vocational skills book burden <transfiguration: Kral IV, Sleep: Scarecrow I, the soul cries: Ginseng I Summon: sacred crystal IV>.

 

8. Increase Qi Sike and stealth features.

The state set Qi Sike basic stealth.

Anti-stealth skills or items can be confirmed that the stealth Qi Sike.

The uncloak Qi Sike attack fighting termination would not become invisible.

Qi Sike team a chance to gain with the invisible the <> adventurer consumables burden falling Ou Bisi region strange.

Other

1.Items extracted improve availability of to strengthen stone number. Equipment to strengthen the higher the level, the more available to strengthen the stone extraction.

2.Emergency skills restitution card to a dead space can be used all over the world to find the fairy without summoned annoying casting time is 20 seconds, which is not ever cast the longest skills?

3.Order to prevent trading mistakes trading window and the number of individual stores Keener will be displayed in accordance with the corresponding color means that the value is not the color will not be the same.

4.Special backpack, you can put the Medal Arena tickets, tasks goods., No longer have to worry about the backpack not enough.

5. can carry out the mission of the task.

6. Saer Pan and TIA Ma Lan tower part of the map is possible for PVP, but from 2:00 to 6:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment